- 15-Mar-2017 to 31-May-2017 (CST)
- Customer Service
- Maryland Heights, MO, USA
- Full Time
Bick Group St. Louis, MO
For over 50 years, Bick Group has been providing critical facility infrastructure expertise, installation services and ongoing support to our clients. Our employees are committed to ensuring our clients business objectives are met 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Therefore, at Bick, we pride ourselves on hiring and employing the best-of-the-best. Our team members are experts in multiple areas, including Access Floors, Fire Protection, Building Controls, Installations and Preventative Maintenance.
Just as our employees are committed to our customers, Bick Group is equally committed to our employees. Therefore, we offer all full-time employees a competitive benefit package that includes health and welfare benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and PTO and paid holidays.
Due to current and future growth, Bick Group is seeking high-energy, goal-driven individual to join our Service Desk team to help support our 25 field technicians, carpenters and project managers with scheduling, contract maintenance and billing. In this high paced role, the Service Coordinator interacts with clients, vendors, subcontractors and internal customers on a continuous basis responding to questions and inquiries and providing superior customer service.
Key Responsible Areas Include:
Service Desk Management/Customer Service
- Provide customer service to clients by answering questions pertaining to contracts, quotes, work orders
- Act as an information resource for project managers/sales reps
- Book jobs in ERP system
- Approve service purchase orders and invoices
- Respond to service alarms, investigate problem and take appropriate action
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant documentation is accurate and up to date, such as refrigerant usage log, task hazard analysis log, PEUs, licensing, etc.
- Administer the annual contract renewal process
- Enter and update contracts in ERP system
- Troubleshoot pricing issues and discrepancies with sales, operations and service
- Perform Vendor Management responsibilities such as vendor reviews, insurance compliance to ensure vendors are meeting contractual obligations
- Prepare and direct technician work schedules
- Monitor and manage estimate vs actual time allocated to jobs/work orders
- Route technicians to emergency, on demand calls
- Manage and schedule third party contractors to client sites
Billing and Collections and Reporting
- Complete billing and aged receivables process
- Liaison between operations and accounting to ensure accurate reporting occurs
- Collect tax exemption certificates as needed
- Maintain Bick Group Client Services web site, ensuring customer files are readily accessible, accurate and up-to-date
Other Responsibilities As Needed
- Establish standard service desk matrix goals and targets; create a tracking system to monitor such goals
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the departmental budget
- Partner with Warehouse Manager to manage inventory levels in warehouse and on technician/company vehicles
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field; or equivalent business/office experience
- 5 10 years in a Service Desk environment
- Strong MS Office skills; Superior Excel skills a plus
- Experience with Construction and/or Contract Management based ERP/Accounting system or service modules or help desk ticketing system
- Highly organized and ability to set priorities effectively
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage teams of field technicians and office staff
Bick Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a veteran, uniformed service, or other protected characteristics.